I watched this with Aisa a while ago (in lieu of her 1st choice: Terminator Salvation - sorry! hehe) and the movie was hilarious! I'm not expecting a lot from this movie, just that it would make me laugh and it did not disappoint in a lot of parts.
I also liked the theme of "living in the moment" and "doing what you really love" part as taught by Amelia Earhart (Amy Adams).
Living in the moment: Sometimes, in trying to tell the world what you're up to (mobile facebook, twitter, etc), you actually miss out on what is actually happening while you were off typing away.
Doing what you really love / makes you happy: 'nuff said. In the situation I am in right now or at least most of the people in the 3rd world countries, doing what we really love is not an option; although, Pinoys are very good at being happy with what they are doing! There's joy to be found in every nook and cranny ;)
Aside from those, I also liked the singing cherubs especially when I found out that the voices were actually the Jonas Brothers!! woot! I want the soundtrack!! So far, none in the music stores or in the torrent download sites. Hmmm, I'm sure the soundtrack CD that's non-instrumental is bound to come out soon..if not, I might need to borrow iTunes money from Aldrich again..hehehe
Songs in the Soundtrack
# Motorcycle – 7th Cavalry Regiment by Traditional
# Inside the kissing painting – Bugle Call Rag by Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
# First cherub song – More Than A Woman by Jonas Brothers
# Second cherub song – My Heart Will Go On by Jonas Brothers
# Third cherub song – Lovebug by Jonas Brothers
# That’s The Way I Like It by Harry Wayne Casey and Richard Finch
# Ride Of The Valkyries by Jonas Brothers
# Gloriana by The London Studio Orchestra and The Purcell Singers
# Reopening the museum – Let’s Groove by Earth Wind and Fire
# Last song – Life In Technicolor by Coldplay
# Closing Credits song – Fly With Me by Jonas Brothers
# Original music for Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian by Alan Silvestr
No comments:
Post a Comment