Friday, June 12, 2009

David Cook!!!

i just finished watching American Idol Season 7 DVD compliments of Aisa and to quote Randy Jackson, "IT WAS THE BOMB!!". I love David Cook to bits and pieces!!! HAHAHAHA

It's 2:43 am and before I go to bed, I just want to say that the finale show with the Top 6 Men + Bryan Adams was sizzling hot!! I love Bryan Adams!!! I love David Cook! and I kinda like Michael Johns as well! haha then after that, the JONAS BROTHERS!! OMG!!! I think I'm gonna faint!!!

I think finally being able to watch the entire season means another fresh wave to downloads galore!!!! DAVID COOK!!! OH MAN!!


"I started this season to Simon's chagrin as the word nerd, but now I'm absolutely at a loss for words""

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...