Dilemma, again and again!
Am i doing the right thing? I've been applying for corporate jobs with a Communication Degree. I've been feeling inferior and unqualified. Am i to blame for feeling like this because i put myself in this postion?
Should i just stick with my course and apply to broadcasting companies and other media firms? After all, the only reason i'm hunting for corporate jobs is for the money. My brother told me that salary isn't very important yet since i'm just starting. The skills are more important because learning the right skills will bring my places--where there's more income.
"Importante ung skills that you will learn and the people you will come in contact with daily; important ung selling skills that you will learn sa company thru their training programs."---Philip Saria (HEHEHE)
sIGH....i haven't passed my resume to any of the broadcast networks yet, ayaw kasi nila online. Tamad ako hahaha! I should get started na promise! TTHS lang sched ko sa airport so that gives me time to go to the stations.
I hope this works....
No comments:
Post a Comment