Saturday, April 26, 2003

If wishes were horses…

I wish I had more self-control
I wish I knew what I really want in life
I wish I could be secure about myself
I wish I was more patient and understanding
I wish I was thinner (thighs, arms, abs)
I wish I had perfectly clear skin
I wish I was less hot-tempered
I wish I was more disciplined
I wish I had just a little more money
I wish I was more careful with my things
I wish I had more time
I wish I was not constipated
I wish I had faster metabolism
I wish I had more initiative
I wish I could stand up for myself
I wish I was more brave
I wish I was happier
I wish I was more thankful
I wish I was less bitchy
I wish I was less self-centered
I wish I was a better writer
I wish I was a better actress
I wish I was more sensitive
I wish I was more compassionate
I wish I was more loving

If wishes were horses, I'd have stables filled with horses but never know how to ride them.

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...