SHAME ON ME
Before the updates on everything...I just want to say that I feel ashamed of myself...
I lost my cellphone! No, it’s not my 4-year-old Nokia 8250; it’s the phone that my brother handed down to me since he got a new phone.—a Nokia 6610. It’s been barely a month that the phone was with me and I lost it already!! I feel so irresponsible!!
And I used to think that I’m not the type of person who would lose a cellphone. I thought I was responsible enough, careful enough...it turns out that my 8250 was simply not within "stealable" value.
I feel that my family is disappointed at me, most especially my brother and his wife. Do you know the story of that 6610? My sister-in-law won that phone from Globe. She joined those text contests that Globe just sends you out of the blue, and she was picked! I think that phone is around 2-3 years old already, and I just lost it, haayyyy, how depressing!!
I wonder if they still think that I’m a spoiled, irresponsible kid. Argh, I just sooo hate this feeling!!! I can’t seem to think of any way to make up for what I’ve done huhuhuh, I’m soo sad. It doesn’t really matter what I lost, but that I lost something. I might not have had my previous cellphones stolen before but I lost a bracelet before and broken a necklace. Oh and I lost my wallet last year, too, around this time of year. My boyfriend at that time gave me those valuables...how sad!
I just feel so stupid, so careless, and so useless. ..
I just broke a promise recently, then I lost the cellphone, and I feel that something’s wrong with how I do things and how I react to situations. My life is messed up, again.
I wish I could do something right.
No comments:
Post a Comment