Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm feeling kinda down right now and there's no one to talk to about it coz i don't think anyone in particular will be interested to hear about my problem coz frankly, i'm not really into the topic either that's why it's one of my problems...ang gulo ko!

Anyways, here's the thing. I was the newly appointed Training Coordinator for our project at work and there are tons of paperwork and surveys and metrics and stuff to do which i couldn't really grasp and understand when the role and its correspoding tasks were transitioned to me last December...so i guess i put off understanding the role completely..

Up until now, i still don't really grasp all the stuff that i have to do, what i hoped was that i'd gradually get it as time goes by..but that would mean missing an number of requirements...but i just kept it at the end of my priority list..

Then suddenly, there are these sets of interviews ongoing this week to assess how the project is doing and i, as the training coordinator, am going to be interviewed tomorrow! Basically, the team measuring the project's performance is gonna ask me if i have been doing my tasks and if the team members are amply aware of the trainings they have to take and some basic procedures, etc.

The thing is, i am not ready and the team members are not aware. Hayyy, this really makes me feel so bad!!! After cramming for the interview, i found out just tonight that there are so many documents and stuff that i'm not updating! I'm gonna get killed in tomorrow's interview no matter how nice the interviewer is.

I dont' really wanna tell any of co-workers about this in detail coz i feel that this topic is kinda boring to them, i dont' wanna tell Richard either coz he's going to Boracay tomorrow and these things will probably be just dust in the wind to him or something. Maybe i could tell Aldrich but he's not around anymore and i just dont' wanna bother him right now, coz i just bothered him last night...so there, no one to tell...but my blog.

I'm still at the office and i'm still feeling crappy about myself. There's nothing i can do anyway to salvage what i didn't do. I guess i'd just tell them that everything's in progress and i'll make up for the tasks in the future...boohoo!

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...