Monday, February 17, 2003

I'm bad! That's why i'm just gonna recycle my feature article from last sem's Intro to Journ for my PR personality profile that's due tomorrow! Well hey, that's not plagiarisim or anything since i was the one who wrote it din.

Hehe. I'm justifiying my "disvalue" if i may call it that. I got home at around 9pm from my finger-injuring theo long test! my poor index finger looks squished and it hurts from writing too much! And as if that's not enough pain to endure today, i have a PR paper due tomorrow, GMA practicum requirements and Prod presentation on Wed, Theo orals on Thurs and times 3 Quiz on friday for theo!

Hell week to the max! I think even the devil will want to get out of hell if hell was like this! Gosh! Oh, and i have a guidion article due on Monday and i haven't done anything yet. History LT will be next week pa thank goodness!

There's so much i want to kwento but i have to go and rest! And edit my recycled paper a bit! haha

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...