Tuesday, February 25, 2003

The Art of Cramming

I just finished my last article for Guidon for this school year, oh what joy! Izzy and I teamed up and i think applause is due because we did the entire article (including interviews, research, writing, etc) in just 3 days! We have almost mastered the art of cramming!

Of course procrastination deserves its share in the limelight, too. I kept pushing this article at the back of my mind for 2 weeks! I think this was the longest time that we were given to work on an article. But as my friends know, there is a certain exhilaration, a beautiful rush that comes to you when you're out to beat the deadline. Well, we didn't really beat the deadline but we did submit closest to the deadline! Yey! This is so pathetic.

What do you call that disorder when you're paranoid that you're sick?

Anyway, i think i have UTI urinary tract infection. I downloaded an article about it on the net but haven't really read it. So i'm offering my speculations right now.

First, i had a burning sensation while peeing, i think my thing had trauma over the pain that it wouldn't let me finish peeing although i know there was still more left. After a while it went away.

Second, although i think this is not connected--there were orange oils coming out of me! Like i took xenical or something! But i didn't, i just remember eating at a Chinese restaurant. Hmm, could it be the crab or the shrimp or the shark? Anyway, it went away after a while.

Third, there was blood in my urine. Now this is really scary and it totally freaked me out. Burning sensation + Blood. At first it was just a drop so i forgot about it. Then next day, there was a lot, so i thought i was gonna have my period. But it had a different consistency and it came out from where urine comes out too! But then, it went away after a while, too.

Fourth, the left side of my lower back is hurting. I believe that's where one of kidneys is. And it doesn't feel like muscle pain or anything. This is really weird.

Well, i'm depressed about this thing because i don't know the cause, i don't want to see a doctor either. I specualate that it's from poorly washed underwear. Our maid went away so my sister is washing our laundry but the undies were kinda dirty pa rin, she only used clorox recently.,..oh well, i hope it's not what i think it is.

Vanilla Coke

I'm supposed to go to the gym today coz i got in the promotional tour of Vanilla Coke. SO I need to loose my flab fast! The people from the agency actually noticed that i got fat, how embarrassing!

Sans the fat part, it was an ego-boosting experience. The go-see was held at St. Francis Square Mcdo and i was the first one to be interviewd. But i wasn't really interviewd, i don't if it was bec Mr. Valera from Ads in Motion knew me already (i worked under him for Coke light before)or that my 2 minutes was used up when he answered his ringing cellphone.

Anyways, 2 girls were chosen among the multitude to be presented at the Coke office in King's Court Makati and i was one of them. The other girl, Allen, told me that Mr. Valera said we were already accepted. She rode with him going the makati so she knew about it.

When we were there, we tried on the "costume" for the tour. It's a black halter dress, knee length kinda a-line with big frills on the end. It's really nice and decent looking, you could actually wear it for a night-out or something.

In a Hurry
Yes i'm in a hurry coz we're supposed to go to the gym at 1:30 although feeling ko hindi matutuloy since oli is still in xavier playing basketball, i think we might watch four feathers. i think i have to go know coz my back is hurting again from controlling my pee.

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...