Thursday, June 05, 2008
Don't Pause to Breathe When You Read This..That's How I Would've Said It!!!
I am restless with a purpose. i feel this way when i have a challenge that's unfinished. Like a testing deliverable that i have to sign off and the creator knows more about the module than I know because I'm not really from that team but they weirdly made me team lead there what the hell?? and since my real team's TL is on night shift, im backup team lead in the morning and even if everyone else has lots of idle time i feel that my hands are full from managing 2 teams.. altho relatively, my schedule is still very normal coz it's still within eight hours, consolation! ahh! i need to study the functionality of my new team! crazy crazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's up? How's it going?
January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...
-
After all these years, I have the standard answer down pat to the question -"Why is your surname like this if your father is Chinese?...
-
Because of a post of the SG Prime Minister on his upcoming "Chap Go Mei" address, I found out that these words of Hokkien origin m...
No comments:
Post a Comment