I just realized that I haven't written about the super-kilig things that my BF has done for me....because I’m about to tell of another one! Aldrich is leaving for Chicago this coming Saturday and we've been spending more time than usual with each other since he'll be gone for 6 weeks...past my birthday and his, awwww.
Anyways, before I tell of what he did tonight, I’ll give a brief background of what he did before--when he was still courting me. One of the most memorable dates we had happened on June 11. It was just a few days after I gave him the 'go' to court me. He brought me to Orichidarium in Ma. Orosa in Manila and the place was just like heaven's garden on earth! The entrance itself was breathtaking, made of stone posts forming an arc shape and covered with shrubs to give that 'secret garden' kind of feeling.
Anyways, before I tell of what he did tonight, I’ll give a brief background of what he did before--when he was still courting me. One of the most memorable dates we had happened on June 11. It was just a few days after I gave him the 'go' to court me. He brought me to Orichidarium in Ma. Orosa in Manila and the place was just like heaven's garden on earth! The entrance itself was breathtaking, made of stone posts forming an arc shape and covered with shrubs to give that 'secret garden' kind of feeling.
Above the pathway was also an intricate design of vines in an arc shape serving as the top cover. Then there was this mini-bridge which led to the Lush Life restaurant. The waiter guided us to the side of the resto into a circular area surrounded by flowering plants and shrubs everywhere and there was a tree that hung its leaves just above the table for two where we dined on. Upon sitting down, the waiter suddenly went around the place and lit the candles encircling the area one by one! I couldn't keep the smile off my face coz it was my perfect date come true! I really couldn't believe it! We dined by candlelight and there was also a glass bowl on the table with flowers floating on water...shucks!
The food was good especially the apple fritters topped with vanilla ice cream and at a reasonable price. It just makes me smile every time I remember that event!
Another memorable event was the time when he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was Saturday and when we met up in the morning, I was faced with a huge huge bouquet of deep red roses, 8 dozen of them bunched together in one bouquet! I was shocked and speechless! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I’d get 8 dozed roses! My constant dream was simply to get a dozen, which I felt was already too much for the ordinary guy..but no, I got 8 dozen! Hahahah, I guess he's no ordinary guy. :)
Another memorable event was the time when he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was Saturday and when we met up in the morning, I was faced with a huge huge bouquet of deep red roses, 8 dozen of them bunched together in one bouquet! I was shocked and speechless! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I’d get 8 dozed roses! My constant dream was simply to get a dozen, which I felt was already too much for the ordinary guy..but no, I got 8 dozen! Hahahah, I guess he's no ordinary guy. :)
We hung out till I had to leave to go to Mel’s birthday party in the evening. Since I didn't have any ride home, he and his friends picked me up from Shangri-La Mall. When I got in the car, the flowers were beside me and he said that we'd pass by some place before he'll take me home. It was Oscar, his friend driving and he drove past Makati and then we were in the Macapagal Blvd area and he finally stopped driving in front of this huge church that stood alone in the area. Upon seeing the church, my heart started racing coz I had this gut feel that he might pop the big question that night. I got down the van then he motioned me to go the front and look at something, he took out a box of 24 pcs Ferrero Rocher chocolates! Now this really made me stop breathing for a split second coz I knew that it was the night coz we had a joke about those chocolates--that I’d answer the person who gives me a box of 24 ferreros... So he led me to the church and my mind was cloudy as I walked up the steps. We went to the balcony of the church but looked for a different spot because there was a guard in that area. We ended up talking beside a tree on the vast area on the side of the church.
We talked for a while about things that I don't even remember now coz all I could hear was my heart beating and my heavy breathing. I really liked where we were standing coz we could see the vast expanse of the boulevard and the string of lights shone against the dark black sky, which occasionally let out the sound of thunder. All I remember now was when he asked me, "Can you be my girlfriend?" I paused for a while and turned my head away from him. Then he gave me option, "Yes or Not ready?" I turned my head towards him and gave him a slow, sweet smile, "Yes". Hehehehe. That made us officially an item on July 3 @ 1 am. :)
Finally, after narrating those two very very memorable and super kilig events, I got another one to tell!
Today was like any normal day except that the day of his departure was looming ahead. I went to the gym after work (finally!) and he fetched me there. He gave me three options on where to eat: The floating resto at Baywalk, Orchidarium or somewhere in Makati. Since I just got out of the gym, I was famished so we went to eat at Dome in Makati. The place was quiet and cozy and I loved the Baby Choc drink which is like the Churros dip and their Flourless Chocolate Cake was to die for!! I absolutely recommend it especially for chocolate lovers, the richness of the chocolate was perfect and the caramel sauce on the plate provided just the right sweetness now and then. Our main dish was Roast beef with rice, potatoes and salad but I found it extremely oily even though it tasted good. Dome still remains a dessert place for me after that experience.
Anyway, going back, hahaha (I got carried away by the food), after eating, Aldrich took me to Dangwa, the guys' secret shopping place for cheap flowers! I never saw so much flowers in one place all my life! Again, I was awed! We went around the entire area, crossing two streets to go from the block that sells arranged flowers and the block where you arrange them yourselves. After surveying the variety of flowers, I realized that I am fascinated with Malaysian Mums! After searching some more, we found this store that had an arranged bouquet of a few mums, dahlia, anthurium, a cauliflower looking thing and irises; so we asked them to rearrange the bouquet and throw in another dozen of different colored mums, hehehe. I especially like the purple and white mums, I don't know why, but I light up and smile every time I see them :) I got my perfect bouquet and the vendor even added extra orange irises to make my bouquet more colorful. The dahlia was fuschia in color; the anthurium, light blue and the mums came in white, purple, red wine, white with violet specks, yellow, yellow with pink tips and pure yellow and yellow green! Yey! :)
Today was like any normal day except that the day of his departure was looming ahead. I went to the gym after work (finally!) and he fetched me there. He gave me three options on where to eat: The floating resto at Baywalk, Orchidarium or somewhere in Makati. Since I just got out of the gym, I was famished so we went to eat at Dome in Makati. The place was quiet and cozy and I loved the Baby Choc drink which is like the Churros dip and their Flourless Chocolate Cake was to die for!! I absolutely recommend it especially for chocolate lovers, the richness of the chocolate was perfect and the caramel sauce on the plate provided just the right sweetness now and then. Our main dish was Roast beef with rice, potatoes and salad but I found it extremely oily even though it tasted good. Dome still remains a dessert place for me after that experience.
Anyway, going back, hahaha (I got carried away by the food), after eating, Aldrich took me to Dangwa, the guys' secret shopping place for cheap flowers! I never saw so much flowers in one place all my life! Again, I was awed! We went around the entire area, crossing two streets to go from the block that sells arranged flowers and the block where you arrange them yourselves. After surveying the variety of flowers, I realized that I am fascinated with Malaysian Mums! After searching some more, we found this store that had an arranged bouquet of a few mums, dahlia, anthurium, a cauliflower looking thing and irises; so we asked them to rearrange the bouquet and throw in another dozen of different colored mums, hehehe. I especially like the purple and white mums, I don't know why, but I light up and smile every time I see them :) I got my perfect bouquet and the vendor even added extra orange irises to make my bouquet more colorful. The dahlia was fuschia in color; the anthurium, light blue and the mums came in white, purple, red wine, white with violet specks, yellow, yellow with pink tips and pure yellow and yellow green! Yey! :)

Receiving flowers really makes me happy! My first encounter with mums was the time when Aldrich gave me a Varia Bouquet from Holland Tulips. This was the day when he told me that he loved me...hehehe, and the mums made an impression on me ever since.
Too bad I don't have a camera now so I just looked for pictures of the flowers I have on the Internet so whoever’s reading my blog can visualize my bouquet :)
I can say that I’ve never felt this happy with anyone else in my life! I want to thank God for blessing me with some one like Aldrich. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment