I've not updated in months and this isn't a decent update either....i'm feeling grumpy coz im hungry (sheesh, im rhyming now) so i just want to broadcast that to the whole world hehehe...
About a gazillion things have happened and changed in my life in the span of 2 months and i just don't know where to start the story!!
I will just list down what i remember and try not to expound as much as i can. I want to give the details in a different post when im in a better mood.
The list below is not in order of importance...or any other order.
1. I have pierced ears already! (after 22 years)
2. I have a credit card already!
3. I've enrolled in Fitness First!
4. I'm really, really, really, extremely fat (Read: gained around 15 lbs!)
5. Got myself decent rubber shoes..and bought it with my own money
6. Got a VCD player in my room..finally!!
7. Im in a relationship again, heheheh :) --> this actually branches off into a lot of sub-stories like the romantic dates and places that i've gone too, and why i love this guy so much, and the numerous things that we have in common, etc. ( i promised i wont' expound too much :-P)
8. Oh! and im gonna watch the Beauty and the Beast play this Friday!
9. Got involved in an auction. hehe.
That's it for now...my stomach is grumbling, but i'll workout first. Hopefully, i'll lose some solid fat with this sacrifice.
No comments:
Post a Comment