Sunday, July 24, 2005

I just got home from Makati and im blogging cause i have the office laptop with me...i am cursed! Cursed with the Holiday support! This means that even though GMA declared Monday to be a non-working holiday so that Filipinos can take time out to listen to her SONA (or the real reason being there might be bombings in Metro Manila or she might get assasinated or she could get overthrown from her throne, etc) i still have to go to the office and dosupport work!

I get paid extra but im not really after the money. Anyway, i guess im used to it already, i just don't like it when stuff suddenly go wrong when they shouldn't cause usually, during these unscheduled holidays, i plan something out...simple, destressing stuff like having coffee with friends or go malling or working out at the gym which will get bumped off to a later time or worst, later date if work at the office goes haywire.

So anyway, another reason why im blogging is cause i can't sleep yet. The food i ate still has to get digested a bit more before i hit the sack or i might get nightmares or more realistically speaking, get extra tricep flab or thigh flab, hehehe. Aldrich (the boyfriend!) and I had a late dinner at Teriyaki Boy cause we got so caught up with ceramic painting at Color Me Mine inside the Hobbes store at Greenbelt 3! Accenture peeps get to paint for free (yey!)--at least that makes me happy despite all the stressfull workload! Each one of us can choose an unpainted ceramic with the maximum worth of 1000 pesos per visit, meaning we can even paint two little ceramics in one day! Cool!

Anyway, we bumped into Nina, another officemate, while we were there at the store, then my team lead Michi followed. So there were four of us happily painting and pointing at each other's work in one table. Aldrich and I chose a baby rhinoceros, Nina got a birdhouse and Michi a vase with fruit drawing.

I, of course, planned to make my little rhino look girly and babyish as possible--para cute! hehehe. I chose pink, violet, flesh and all those pastel colors--we get to choose 5 colors. Aldrich, on the other hand, wanted to make his rhino look dark and menacing, which hmmmm, i can say came out kinda warrior-like at the end. The store ran out black paint so we had to make do with what's available, Aldrich's rhino reminded me of E.Honda from StreetFighter coz it had colorful face paint which made it kinda mean looking; while, my rhino had nail polish and lipstick, oh and eye shadow, hahhahaha!

I took a picture of the unpainted ones, i'll post the finished product when we get them two weeks from now since they still have to be baked and glazed to achieve that 'ceramic' look.


ALDRICH & GRACIE'S RHINO

I'll leave this post hanging for the moment coz im sleepy already...zzzzzzz

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...