Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I have 3 issues assigned to me right now and its nearing the end of my shift...almost 9pm already....I'm also listening to Yahoo LauchCast, genre: Love Songs--and they're making me cry! huhuhuhu!

I just realized that i'm not the type of person who likes taking risks. Somehow i've paved the path of my future with security. I'm not passionate in the sense that i don't follow what i really want to do. I tell myself that i'm just realistic, but now i'm having problems with this trait of mine.

In terms of career choices, i went for security by choosing Accenture over broadcasting or other communication firms. In terms of love, i really feel secure with my relationship right now. Imagine, 5 year, 5 months +, how much more security can you ask for diba ?

Eh , what if you suddenly realize that there's more to life than security diba ? What if you realize that you've been missing a lot? What if you realize that there's something better out there, but the catch is, that "something better" is not something certain. It's not really secure. You have to risk a lot of things just to see if that "something better" will work for you.

Worth it or not?

Live in boring security and "learn" to be happy with your situation or take the risk of losing everything but with the knowledge that you lived life to the fullest and you didn't die without trying?

Sigh. Life is so complicated. So full of choices that would really turn your world upside down.

What should i do?!


No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...