It's as if i can't get enough of the internet.
I use the internet the moment i arrive at work--that's a little before 8am--and I won't stop until I leave the office by 5:30pm! But somehow, when i get home, there's a greater urge to use the internet. A greater need that i know will give me relaxation and satisfaction. Why is that? I dont' really know, either.
Could it be because Friendster (my house PC's homepage) loads extremely slow at work? Or could it be the opposite--that the pages (all except friendster) load really fast, as if you're just opening a normal window? Maybe it doesn't give me the sense of urgency that, hey i have to look through and do my stuff with the page in the fastest time possible because my ISP credit might run out. It's lacking that feeling of pressure that courses through my veins, bittersweet but gets the job done--especially when i'm cramming. And I also exert a lot of effort in waiting for a page to load at my home connection so it's importance sticks to my mind. You know what'they'say about easily taking for granted the things you get without much difficulty. Hmmm, or maybe i'm just not used to having an ultra-fast internet (except for friendster, take note).
Oh and i can't seem to blog at work. Here are some of my theories again...Maybe because therre's a lot of people around and i'd like type my thoughts, feelings, ideas in solitude. Connected to that is not having my own cubicle or workspace yet. Lastly, again, maybe i'm just used to using the internet at home.
Whatever! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment