Wednesday, February 25, 2004

It feels so good to have your philo orals over and done with. No more philo orals for the rest of my life! I actually like Philosophy, it's just the orals--being tested part--that i hate.

As always, i was so inarticulate during the orals. I think i barely got a decent and complete thought across. Although Fr. Que was really nice and friendly. He asked me a really easy question (but i was caught off guard coz it was not what i expected). "What lesson did you learn in class and later on, relate to one of the theories of the philosophers. "

I studied every single thesis statement even if couldn't really understand what they meant and he didn't even ask me about any one of them. For my answer, i chose Kant of course because that topic was the one where i really listened. Unfortunately, i forgot to browse on it so i just blurted out stock knowledge stuff. I ended up confusing it with one of the concepts in my theology class. I wonder what Sir was thinking, haha!

I think i'll get a C or C+ in this subject, i just hope it's the latter one =)

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...