YEY! Done with my exams!!!!
Well, not all my orals went as good as i wanted them to be but what the heck, they're all over! I can now SLEEP! It feels so good to sleep! I can also watch TV! Read something othen than Theo and Philo! Hehehe. It really feels great!
Well, i'll give a rundown of the HELL WEEK...
Monday, Philo orals: I was so busy with my CS project that i didn't read the book. Nope, not review the book but didn't read at all since i haven't read the other articles during regular school days. Well, surprisingly, the teacher was really nice and we just talked about my final paper which of course i knew very well since i was the one who wrote it! So i walked out of the room feeling lucky and happy..for orals at least; for the course, i wouldn't say anything jsut yet.
Tuesday: Dreaded CS Project. In all my subjects this sem, it is my free elective that i am so worried about! CS 175 Intro to Multimedia--although a A-able subject for CS Majors, a major worry-subject for me who does not have any groupmates! I'm crazy, i know! Well, my flash animation on the good samaritan looked so childish and simple! but the defense went well naman and the teacher said it was clear and nice audio. But i wasn't able to consult with the theo teacher so instead of a story for COLLEGE students, i did one for KIDS! oH well...
Wednesday: Theo 141! Agh! This was horrible! Our group just studied specific parts so when the we finished answering our thesis question early, the teacher started asking other stuff which i didn't study at all. So i really couldn't answer anything as in none! I couldn't bola either since the question was objective: What are the five implications of original sin and social theory? what the hell?
Thursday: Thesis Defense. We were at school are 10:00am and were nervous as hell. I didn't sleep the night before since i did the powerpoint which turned out quite well naman. Defense was good! We were able to answer most of the questions well and our adviser told us that our grade was bordering on B+ and A! Now that's a good way to end the week!
Friday: Rest day! Gym day! Just revised our thesis for our final final copy! hope we get an A!
Saturday: Gym day! I slept for 11 hours!
Yey! Well, now i'm gonna start thinking about my bazaars and menus and pricelists!
PLUG: Visit my booth (Chocolate Fantasy) at WISH BAZAAR in XAVIER SCHOOL, GREENHILLS, on Nov 14-15 and DIFFERENT AFFAIR at the LOFT in The Loft, Rockwell, Mkti on Dec 6-7!
No comments:
Post a Comment