Monday, October 06, 2003
Wow! Hindi na yata uso mag-blog, puro friendster na inaatupag ng mga tao! Anyways, wala lang gusto ko lang magsulat...Today is a kinda bad day coz i didn't have any sleep and my theo teacher won't let me take a make-up test for that exam i missed because i was so engrossed with my Thesis Paper! Argh! Need i say more? I am so stressed out! Anyway, right now i'm checking out friends sa friendster..oh i remembereds something pa pala; may final exams na ako this week! Grabe, this is the hell of the hell sems! Senior year hell! Di bale malapit na malapit na, one sem to go! woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's up? How's it going?
January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...
-
After all these years, I have the standard answer down pat to the question -"Why is your surname like this if your father is Chinese?...
-
Because of a post of the SG Prime Minister on his upcoming "Chap Go Mei" address, I found out that these words of Hokkien origin m...
No comments:
Post a Comment