Thursday, July 10, 2003

GRABE! I was searching for the Celadon website on google and guess what else popped out along with a handful of matches? MY SITE! MY BLOG! OHMYGOD! I double checked my settings and the "Is this a public blog/" question was answered with a NO! Why oh why? I tried looking for help at blogger but only those who have blogger pro (those who pay) get personal support systems. It figures. Hmph. I don't want the whole world to read about my BLOG!
Hmmmm, i'm gonna tinker with computer stuff and figure out a way to counter this public blog thing. I remember that there's a script for passwords...

Well anyway, i've been very masipag lately. I've been doing my assignments on time, doing my Guidon article on time--meaning looking for contacts and researching and stuff NOT the day of the deadline hehehe. It hasn't been a month since school started...i hope this enthusiasm lasts! I've tried going to org meetings too but i'm really not the 4:30-6:00 type of person. I don't like late meetings esp now since my classes are mostly in the mornings.

Oh well. I'll figure how to work my sched around and protect my privacy on this blog! !!!

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...