Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Whew! It turns out that the free elective that i want to take is CS 175 Intro to Multimedia and it has lots of classes, yey! Next time na cguro ung iba like Electronic Publishing, Webpage Design, Animation....My only fear is that i wouldn't know anyone in class and there's a lot of group work....scary....!

I'm actually thinking of overloading Electronic Publishing, i think that's about Adobe Pagemaker coz it's at least connected with journalism: for layouting purposes. Hmmmm, i'm not sure yet though coz i might feel llike superwoman right now but what about during the school year when the load of Philo, Theo, History weigh me down, not to mention Guidon and the Axis thing if i get accepted?

If i overload, i'll have 21 units--a first for me ever! Well, i still got weeks to think about it. I just wish i'd know someone in the 175 class...

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...