WAAAAH! I MADE A BOO-BOO AGAIN AND I FEEL SO BAD!
I just came back from Starbucks 6750 to get my tf for my 3 day Del Monte Tomato Juice Shift. I didn't have any schedule today, I thought it's becauise they're giving other people the chance to work, too. But I found out that the client (Del Monte) commented about me and my partner's performance. "Hindi nakikipagusap, nakaupo lang" was the client's comment of us! Oh WOE IS ME!
The Client came along posing as a regular person and it so happened that I was having a not so good day at that time. I was feeling depressed over the possibility of not having work after graduation and other financial problems….i don't know who the client was among the handful of people at the gym but I guess he was one of those we weren't able to entertain. HOW SAD!
If it's any consolation, Mrs. Falcon, whom we fondly call "mommy" will talk with the client and vouch for us. I've been working under her for a long time already and I've never let her down pa naman…….She said that during the interview, the client was really impressed with me coz I was articulate…I just hate it when I disappoint people and not meet their expectations…..
The Del Monte Tomato Juice Tour will be continuing for another 3 months …I just hope Mrs. Falcon can iron things out and get me some shifts again…..i hope, I really really hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment