Thursday, December 12, 2002

I was reading my previous entry and apparently oli's insights have been put to waste!!1? Why you ask? Because one of our theo groupmates was not able to submit our paper on time! He even submitted it at the wrong place! I mean i understand that he's busy and all with the rep thing and for all i know he might have personal problems but hello, please don't volunteer if know that you might not be able to accomplish the task! We are six in the group and we all got Fs because of that! Is that fair? HELL NO! I can't believe i got an F and i wasn't even responsible for it. It really ticks me off and of course Oli got more ticked off he said he wanted to strangle the person when he sees him.
I was still in great shock yesterday, but i know after the new year that F will always haunt me because that'll be the time when i'm trying to cram and pull up my grades. aaargh! Hey we were supposed to get a 2.5 That's pretty ok na compared to a 0! now we have to get an A para makabawi.
Our next paper is due on Wed and you can be sure that we'll be the one submitting it, on time and at the right place. Grabe talaga. Mel wants to kick him out, ako i'm not sure yet pero now parang gusto ko na rin. Well, i guess we have to give him another chance. Pero nakakainis talaga sya sooooooooper grabe!!!!

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...