Monday, June 24, 2013

Cooking Wife


(photos from rom and eloi)

These are the latest scrumptious creations of  two of my single friends! Now that I'm already cooking for myself and my husband, I feel that guys out there are missing out on such great talent that my friends have! I also need to learn to cook like them but it's not an instant, magical process. So while I'm chugging along, my husband would have to make do with my sometimes okay, sometimes not okay cooking. Although of course he says that the food is delicious every time haha, ah LOVE! I know there's so much more to improve and learn especially since I'm watching US Masterchef and saw these posts from my friends who look like they can join the competition too! Amazing!

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...