Friday, December 16, 2011
End of Project
Just found out today that I'm getting rolled off from my project of almost 4 years on Dec 29. I was shocked coz for some reason I thought i was untouchable but well budget cuts are tough and someone can do my share of the work.
I was shocked and a bit insecure but I'm glad that God prepared me for this event. The End of Project email was sent yesterday but I somehow did not receive it and went straight to the career group year end meeting last night. The testimony shared by Glenn apparently was not only applicable to Edward but to me too. I also liked what Bro JR and Kervin shared about expecting more challenges to come in our life. Although having a comfortable life is not bad, we also need the tough times to help us be stronger so that we can grow and mature.
Those words were really planted in my heart and mind so when I read the End of Project mail, there was already a stronger me that cushioned the blow.
And also, it's not really a bad thing coz they were happy with my service and just had to remove some people. My manager also told me that I'm already lined up for another project (possibly with her) so that's one less thing to worry about.
Whatever is in store for me, I know that it's part of God's plan. If it's gonna be challenging, I know that He will help me through it. So help me God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's up? How's it going?
January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...
-
After all these years, I have the standard answer down pat to the question -"Why is your surname like this if your father is Chinese?...
-
Because of a post of the SG Prime Minister on his upcoming "Chap Go Mei" address, I found out that these words of Hokkien origin m...
No comments:
Post a Comment