I thought of trying my hand again at baking, but I guess it won't happen
this year. School schedule is too tight to give me some free time to
regain my creativity in time for joining bazaars for the holidays.
I think it's better if i spend the time to relax and think about my future.
I'm
still in limbo right now because of this horrible last subject:
Strategic Management. When I hopefully get a grade on my paper this
coming Saturday, I'd only have a month or so to prepare for the Oral
Comprehensive Examination.
When I finish that along with
graduation requirements, I think that's the time i can finally breathe
and think of my career path and basically what I want to do in my life.
I'm
a late bloomer in the life planning department. I only started saving
for real last year! Imagine that. Well, better late than never hehehe.
I
am still awake coz I took a bath but my hair dryer is not working...
thus, I'm air drying my hair while blogging so I can finally sleep
afterwards.
Yoga again tomorrow! Yey!
No comments:
Post a Comment