Tuesday, May 12, 2009

External Hard Drive: To Buy or Not To Buy

I just bought JBL Spyro Speakers yesterday from Avant and also A4 Tech earphones since my current earphones keep falling from my head (they're not adjustable!!) and my speakers alter songs to make them sound ugly hahaha (i.e. I raised my eyebrow after hearing Jonas Brother's Lovebug using my speakers but liked the song when I listened to it via earphones! Isn't that odd?)

Anyway, right now I'm contemplating whether to buy an external hard drive since I only have around 2.5 GB left in my data drive and the Bones and Big Bang series show no signs of stopping for the next seasons.

Of course, this would entail thousands of money again so I considered an alternative: burn the episodes into CD-Rs! (because I only have a CD writer)

Season 4 of Bones has currently 25 episodes so if I burn all of them, I would need around 13 CDs (only 2 series per cd) which can be bought for Php10 at CDR King. That sums up to Php130 only! Very cheap, but bulky and it takes time to burnnnnn.....

Basically, it's cost vs. efficiency

Decisions, decisions....

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...