Monday, February 25, 2008

Songs Influence My Mood

I created a site for my boyfriend where all his farewell messages and pics and videos are stored http://parakayaldrich.multiply.com in lieu of the usual scrapbook that would be passed around to people and also in lieu of a video compilation of pictures in the project...

I placed background music: Superman by 5 for fighting..

songs tend to influence my mood..

In my case, saying goodbye to 3 years worth of memories..

it's kinda sad when you think about it..

but i'm more of a "new things" kind of person and new things always excite me..

i guess that's why i lost a lot of memories before and it explains my current inclination to history and store all chat message histories and mail archives...

i think i lost a lot on my own past..mistakes I've done in my childhood just because i like new things...

i try to make up for those times but i know deep inside that they're already done and the guilt will haunt me forever...

of the times that i didn't ..

the times that i did..

and why..

2 comments:

Joyfullyurs said...

In my case, saying goodbye to 3 years worth of memories.. --> why? what happened?

bancroft (",) said...

uhm i resigned? hahaha

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...