Saturday, March 27, 2004

Hey, it's fun to graduate, after all!

The graduation ceremony,of course, made me senti especially when we were signing the School Hym--the one we sing during UAAP games, too. Everyone's fist was up in the air, singing softly, singing their lungs out, singing the closing song that would finally mark that they have graduated. Huhuhuhu, i got goosebumps from the last chorus.

Anyways, after the ceremonies, Oli and i went to Eastwood--ate at Fazoli's and watched Cheaper by the Dozen in the nice cinema. I like the seats, they can be reclined--just a little over 90 degrees and it's a love seat, too! Cool!

Then, today, i ate at Tempura Grill at tomas morato with my family. Their the new competitior of Teriyaki Boy. The best part of course, was the receiving of gifts!

Here's everything i got!
1. Gym socks
2. 8x10 frame for my grad pic
3. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Spray
4. Nivea Skin Firming Body Cream with Q10 plus
5. L'oreal Hydrafresh Aquagel Moisturizer
6. Body Shop Shower gel in Green Apple and Strawberry
7. Marks and Spencer Classics Loose Powder (FINALLY!!!!)
8. Candies Eau de Toilette, Eau de Parfum and a handy one for the purse

That's about it! Cool! I'm happy! I like receiving beauty stuff! hehehehe =)
Happy Graduation to me!

No comments:

What's up? How's it going?

January 2025 became a positive turning point. I was still on edge when we went back to the Philippines for Chinese New Year. I didn't wa...