I'm Going Nuts
Rant : I hate flirty girls!
Lemme change that. I just hate flirty girls who flirt with my boyfriend!
ohhhhh...grrrr! They are just soooo damn annoying!
Christmas/New Year resolution : Not to be too jealous, a little would do! hehehe
I'd scare the annoying flirters off but then i wanna be nice so i just smile even when my blood is boiling and i try so hard to look calm even when my eyes are shooting out flames...so they still get the message even if i'm smiling. But then, they'd think i'm bad and selfish and my boyfriend thinks, "Arent' you overreacting a bit?"
Ooooh, just don't mess with a girl whose hormones are "moody" or you just won't know what hit you...
Ok. so i'm crazy, ranting here and there. It's 1 am and i just finished baking a while ago...2 more days to go and I'm finally free! Argh, Christmas shopping to do! then after that articles to think about...oh welll... what a Christmas break!
No comments:
Post a Comment